16 hours ago, Dave McDonald said:

A total of 6 TRs at Oulton, 1x TR2, 3 x TR4 and 2 x TR6. Altogether 14 cars in our Class in a total grid of 28, with that b----y Ginetta G4 out again for first time in a year.

Dave McD

That bloody ginetta does spoil it for blo&dy everyone. Here in 14? When did first CSCC SS Race, would have won if it was not for it lapping most of field!!

Pure race car, weigh 450kg!

Martyn Adams is entered in his rapid TR7V8 in the Future Classics race. I saw him this afternoon on the A500 near Nantwich on his way to the circuit.

I will be there but only spectating having sold my TR5 to Dave Bailey last year.

Mike

Brilliant drive by Martyn Adams in the TR7V8 finishing 2nd o/a in the Future Classics race and matching the lap times of the race winning Porsche in the closing stages. Former TR racers Tony Blake and Paul Dingle, both in Porsches also in the top 6.

Mike Cowing appearing after a 10 year lay off in his TR7V8 also went well with plenty more to come I am sure.

Mike