1/4" UNF x 1/2" Countersunk slotted,I have several if your stuck.

Stuart.

Adrian - been out and about today so just seen this - I've got some which I think are correct - It's just I gave some to another local member and he found them difficult, but I don't think impossible, to screw fully home, so they may not be correct thread, but we can try! Give me a call

cheers 

Rich

Be sure to check the screw head sits below the face of the drum when fitted or the road wheel wil not be mounted squarely as it is rocking on the two screw heads.  The genuine screw has a smaller head than the more commonly available generic 1/4 unf countersunk screw.  It sits in the drum hole below the drum outer surface.  Deepening the drum screw hole may not solve the issue.

cheers

Peter W

Edited by BlueTR3A-5EKT
51 minutes ago, BlueTR3A-5EKT said:

Be sure to check the screw head sits below the face of the drum when fitted or the road wheel wil not be mounted squarely as it is rocking on the two screw heads.  The genuine screw has a smaller head than the more commonly available generic 1/4 unf countersunk screw.  It sits in the drum hole below the drum outer surface.  Deepening the drum screw hole may not solve the issue.

cheers

Peter W

Thank you for that Peter, I was not aware of this.

I will check mine.

Regards,

Waldi

On 24 May 2019 at 8:19 AM, Waldi said:

Thank you for that Peter, I was not aware of this.

I will check mine.

Regards,

Waldi

Some views of how the wrong screw protrudes compared to the genuine item.

Cheers

Peter W

Edited by BlueTR3A-5EKT