Today I’m going to the Official opening day for JP Exhausts.  Coffee, Cake & Cars. Then Sunday we’re going to Festival of 1000 Classic Cars at Cholmondeley House And Gardens. Hope everyone else is having a good weekend.

Mike. Redrose group 

Have fun Mike 

Say hi to the redrose gang for me. 

51 minutes ago, RogerH said:

Hi Mike,

have a great week-end. We will be running around the New Forest ending up at the Bovindon Tank museum with about 100 other TRiumps of all sports.

Roger 

Roger

you need to see if any of those 100 have a drone to take and get an aerial picture :D

Just popped in there, not much to see yet, they are still setting up. I also will not be able to go tomorrow.

(I live literally just round the corner from the Leisure Center)

Bob.

58 minutes ago, Tony_C said:

Triumph Sports 6 are at Leatherhead (Surrey) autojumble etc from 10:00am tomorrow..... Although, i’m going to miss it; off to Amsterdam to see Rod Stewart first time for 40+ years

Hope it’s good and you enjoy it. We are seeing him at Milton Keynes on 4th June.

1 hour ago, SuzanneH said:

Hope it’s good and you enjoy it. We are seeing him at Milton Keynes on 4th June.

Ha, thanks Sue, I will let you know.. He kicked footballs around the stage last time, interested to see if and how that goes this time?

Perhaps you could help out here: My wife asked me earlier; “what should you wear to his concert nowerdays”??

2 hours ago, Tony_C said:

Ha, thanks Sue, I will let you know.. He kicked footballs around the stage last time, interested to see if and how that goes this time?

Perhaps you could help out here: My wife asked me earlier; “what should you wear to his concert nowerdays”??

I’m sure all eyes will be on Rod the Mod so I wouldn’t worry too much about what you wear unless you are meeting him afterwards.

On 5/11/2019 at 7:45 PM, SuzanneH said:

I’m sure all eyes will be on Rod the Mod so I wouldn’t worry too much about what you wear unless you are meeting him afterwards.

Terrific show Sue, great fun - Rod said; “we were best audience ever”. However, I suspect you will top it in Milton Keynes.

Heads-up, the ‘in-crowd’ wore skin tight, shiney leopard skin outfits or similar Celtic shirts?! - Not sure if we missed a trick or, not...

Glad you had a great time. Thanks for reporting back, looking forward to it now, got an e-mail about the tickets last week etc. Not sure skin tight anything would suit Roger and I, especially leopard skin.

To  be honest I never even considered what to wear, you’ve got me worried/ thinking now.

i just hope Roger doesn’t decide to wear his Preston North End shirt or Bowler hat............

Edited by SuzanneH

Mrs Hawk is a huge Rod Stewart fan and I have been to see him a few times (even though I'm not a lover of anything after The Faces) and he is amazing live.

A true performer who will have everyone on their feet within minutes - all singing and dancing. 

Enjoy :)