Brake and fuel lines clips to chassis

Calling to collective wisdom as I'm looking for clips to chassis for the fuel and brake lines. I don't want the original clips that attach to the lower flange of the chassis because I want the lines to seat centered on the inner face of that chassis section just like on the attached photo. I have one sample of the type of clip I could use - not sure where to source this though - see photo. Any bright ideas about what type of clip where to source them ? Initially I didn't want to drill the chassis and I suppose this is a must but if any alternative in mind, I'm all ears.

Cheers

clip2.jpeg

clip.jpeg

lines.jpeg

17 hours ago, BRINDUS44 said:

These are the clips missing from the chassis picture, and used on TR5/6. Hold 1 x 5/16 fuel pipe and 2x 3/16 pipe. Available from Moss and others. Fixed by 2 x pop rivets. 

Regards

Ian

F5E0E254-1D8E-439F-8934-3137C14CB481.jpeg

+1

I fitted a couple of new ones to my TR6, the pipes (2+1) on a TR6 PI fit nice and cannot chaff.

Waldi

Ebay and other sites for the clips.

I used similar clips to your pics and tek screws with a little sealant under the clips.

Using pop rivets may be neater if "Waldi's" clips can be sourced and they suit your application re size and position.

Edited by Malbaby

Car builder solutions have a selection from your picture type to plastic via anodised Ali 

https://www.carbuildersolutions.com/uk/brake-system-parts-brake-pipe-clips#/pageSize=20&viewMode=grid&orderBy=0

If you don't want to drill the chassis, the self-adhesive clips really do stick fast to a flat surface.  I've not used them for pipes, but have for electric cables.

Easy to disconnect/re-connect the cable or pipe.

Ian Cornish

Thanks all for your ideas and inputs. I found this local to me. It's neat and has the desired specs. I discarded the adhesive option because of exposure to the elements, wouldn't last.

Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 1.20.17 AM.png

Edited by Geko
add
4 hours ago, ianc said:

If you don't want to drill the chassis, the self-adhesive clips really do stick fast to a flat surface.  I've not used them for pipes, but have for electric cables.

Easy to disconnect/re-connect the cable or pipe.

Ian Cornish

I suspect they would be an MOT fail here.

Stuart.

2 minutes ago, stuart said:

I suspect they would be an MOT fail here.

Stuart.

I suspect oil would lift them given time. Highlights the issue precisely of ending compulsory MOT tests for Classic Cars. Something of a Pandora’s Box really especially as much of the repairs are DIY on these cars. Timebomb.