Slowly picking away at the 5 and its clear that both the passenger inner and outer sill  are toast as is the bottom of the B post, however my question is that at some point the sill closer flange ( the bit of the floor pan) has been replaced badly. So my options are to either repair this again properly along its full length or simply replace the whole floor pan, I'm edging towards replacing the whole floor as I'm thinking its going to be simpler and less welding (floor also needs a repair in the top left of the footwell)

Just canvasing the thoughts of others who might have already done this? 

ATB Graham 

Edited by Graham
2 hours ago, Graham said:

Slowly picking away at the 5 and its clear that both the passenger inner and outer sill  are toast as is the bottom of the B post, however my question is that at some point the sill closer flange ( the bit of the floor pan) has been replaced badly. So my options are to either repair this again properly along its full length or simply replace the whole floor pan, I'm edging towards replacing the whole floor as I'm thinking its going to be simpler and less welding (floor also needs a repair in the top left of the footwell)

Just canvasing the thoughts of others who might have already done this? 

ATB Graham 

Depends on how bad the floor is, when you have the outer sill removed its easy to repair the drop section of the floor properly

Stuart.

Marks TR5 225.jpg