My front right caliper has started to have less effect. Car pulls to the left under braking and the front left wheel gets hot, right stays cold, after a couple of miles. 

I assumed either stuck caliper or in serious need of bleeding. 

I rigged a clear hose from bleed nipple clamped to top of hood, and dropping into a little container. 

Cracked the nipple and pump the brake, keeping an eye on the hose. 

All I’m seeing is very fine bubbles. More and more. The more vigorously I pump the pedal the more tiny bubbles come out. To the point it’s nearly foam.  

I PtFE taped the nipple to be sure it’s not air being dragged in. 

Also a few bigger bubbles rise into the reservoir. 

Is my system creating tiny bubbles somehow?

You need something- a brake bleeding check valve type of  device or an assistant to open/ close the nipple- so that when you release the brake pedal air doesn't get sucked back into the system.

Try holding the brake pedal hard down with a length of wood between the pedal and drivers seat, (bleed nipples closed), leave it overnight or longer if you can, then test drive. You may find this solves your problem, if not it has cost nothing 

George

4 hours ago, Mike C said:

You need something- a brake bleeding check valve type of  device or an assistant to open/ close the nipple- so that when you release the brake pedal air doesn't get sucked back into the system.

I’m attaching a length of hose to the nipple then raising the nipple up about 5 ft. Attached to the top of the open bonnet. 

This makes sure no air isn’t baking sucked back in. 

But it that’s not my problem. 

Bubbles aside, I removed the caliper, and it’s in a bad way. Ordered two new ones.