Had a great day yesterday at the Mira motor industry research facilities. 

We use the mile long bendy infield track. 

It was a cold windy bright day where the rain threatened but held off.

the results are here.

https://www.tsl-timing.com/file/?f=sprint/2019/191881.pdf

We (10 of use) were class 11 at the event. We will have to wait for Roger E to work these through his magic algorithms to get our championship class results and points. ( as in the event class I’m up against some very serious and talented racers and some very impressively tweaked 4, 6 and v8 cars.)

we also welcomed Adrian to his first competition in his 4 pot TR7 that he has owned since 1985.

i am please with my time and don’t know where the speed trap time came from, but I was again battling a top end misfire misfuelling issue that was there for practice 2 and run 1  luckily wasn’t there for my final run.

unfortunately, for visitors to Mira, cameras are not allowed so can’t post pictures and don’t have video of the runs.  I think there was an official camera person there so if I can get hold of any pics I will share.

H

A pic from the day.

no wonder my 64ft times were poor  - the marshalls were holding me back!!   

Photo Kevin Burrows

E9D847B4-0518-473A-BB4D-B41059E2E198.jpeg