Whilst sorting through my Late Father's paperwork I came across his old receipt book. I found inside details of my 1st TR6, I have checked database and it appears not to have been put back on the road. It was sold Nov 86 to a company called BMS, and the persons name who collected  was called Tony. 

No idea on previous history? 

Mark, 

NCM 702H has never been recorded in the TR Register. If you have a commission number that would be appreciated for our records

cheers

Derek

15 hours ago, saffrontr said:

Mark, 

NCM 702H has never been recorded in the TR Register. If you have a commission number that would be appreciated for our records

cheers

Derek

Derek,

is there a place to register our TR's?  I could not find one.

graham

Hi Graham,

As noted by Mark the club application form is the primary source of information which is where your car details can be added when you join, there is also an update form that can be used and that can be found on the main website. The information from one and/or both forms is then added to Revvup which is the TR Registers membership database. In addition the forms are also sent to me to check for correctness as there tends to be quite a bit of confusion with the "0" for zero at the end of the commission number and the "O" for overdrive, the DVLA assuming in both cases that it is "0" for zero which of course doesn't help.  If not a member don't worry just send me a pm and I will add your car details to the database. We have details of cars from many other clubs worldwide and from auctions etc etc where  the owners are not members of the TR Register the ultimate intent being to get up to date details of every TR6 if possible.  This is of course a virtually impossible task however at present we have details of some 24600 out of the 91850 built so every new one counts.

cheers

Derek

On May 6, 2019 at 9:29 AM, saffrontr said:

Hi Graham,

As noted by Mark the club application form is the primary source of information which is where your car details can be added when you join, there is also an update form that can be used and that can be found on the main website. The information from one and/or both forms is then added to Revvup which is the TR Registers membership database. In addition the forms are also sent to me to check for correctness as there tends to be quite a bit of confusion with the "0" for zero at the end of the commission number and the "O" for overdrive, the DVLA assuming in both cases that it is "0" for zero which of course doesn't help.  If not a member don't worry just send me a pm and I will add your car details to the database. We have details of cars from many other clubs worldwide and from auctions etc etc where  the owners are not members of the TR Register the ultimate intent being to get up to date details of every TR6 if possible.  This is of course a virtually impossible task however at present we have details of some 24600 out of the 91850 built so every new one counts.

cheers

Derek

Derek,

i will send details in a PM. 

Graham