John Morrison

Welcome to Out and About

Welcome one and all to our new section of our forum, namely 'Out and About'

A section open to members and non members alike. Now I am unashamedly pinching a  spot here, but I wanted to cover some items with you all.

Some very nice comments have come my way, on a personal level, concerning the changes to our forum. I may have been the one who 'Picked up the ball and ran with it, but all the changes afforded here where undoubtedly, A Team Effort!

From Allan Westbury who asked us to, 'Take a Look at our forum,' to the Forum Working Party consisting of, Brain Ranshaw, Stan Foster, Tim Burgess and myself, to the tremendous support and encouragement we received, from Mick Forey of the Management Team and of course our very own Wayne Scott. I would tell you all, that from submitting the proposals for change until today.

EVERYONE concerned has pulled in the same direction from those who replied quoting,  'Vitriolic malconts rule', to those who replied hoping some, 'Change would happen' and EVERYONE concerned, deserves a collective, 'Pat on the Back'.

Our forum is now a place where not only keen TR owners can visit, but their wives/partners, grandsons, grand daughters, our European TR owning Pals etc., Indeed anyone at all interested in our cars, without fear of upset, insult or just plain nastiness.

Instead visitors can be sure of help, advice and encouragement, no one knows everything, but our great club, The TR Register, collectively, is the greatest source of knowledge about our cars on the planet, and this forum is the quickest, most efficient way to deliver that knowledge to the four corners of the globe.

I think that our Forum, will be better in the future, and that means by definition, Our Club Will be better in the future.

Many Thanks to you all!

John.

Thank you John and exceptionally well done.. Must admit and as you well know, times were that I despaired.... Next step; getting some of the vibrancy back into it - without any need to resort to petty nastiness?

Cheers and all the best

Tony

Once again, Extremely well done to John and his Boys !

Conrad.

Well then, I would also like to say thanks to John, who like the English Bull and a bone, never gives up.

I had better get Mesen a TR and join up.

Way you go Pete - you know it makes sense.

John.

You dont need a TR Pete, the TR Register is here for past, present and future TR owners.

Stan