Hockenheim - Jim Clark Revival

Interesting video Chris, Marco Werno looks like he will be a challenge, good pro driver making good decisions.

Although when he was directly behind and alongside you he didn't look that much faster, and given where you have come from with development and still learning the car with these much faster cornering and braking areas I have confidence you will become "a handful" to him. I hope that may show at Brands Hatch on the 26th, I'll see you there.

Mick Richards

Mick,

Marco Werner was about a second faster with his Pro Car M1 than the TR8.

I'm not too far off. During this race dealt with him and the yellow Porsche 935 for about 3 Laps, then my fuel pump has shut off again and both flew by. Later that race the right front tire lost pressure. No idea why. Today I drowned that wheel under water and I see very 10 seconds a little blub at one spot, between tire and rim.

The wheel did hold pressure for a week now. Maybe the valve opened at  high speed as I don't use valve caps?