Damson car,Revolution wheels

Hi All

I appreciate that the subject of wheels has been done to death, however what I’m looking for is any photographs of a Damson Tr6 fitted with Revolution wheels. At present my car is on Minilite copies,so I’m looking at either genuine Minilites or the Revolutions.

Thanks

Cameron

I would go with genuine Minilites and make sure you get the offset correct so you dont need any spacers. I dont have a picture of a Damson one but heres Guy (Jersey Royal) Sapphire one with them on.

Stuart.

P4300108.jpg

8 minutes ago, Mark69 said:

69971306-3F06-4186-8119-41B1FF794085.thumb.jpeg.b7d6a1e1864b6e5998aaa8d3bba2ac0f.jpeg

Not revolution but similar, found this on the web.

Blimey that sits high, you`d think it didnt have an engine in it!

Stuart.

Thanks All

I had just about made my mind up to go for the true minilites ,but was curious how the Revolution wheels looked on a dark coloured car. They do look great on Guys car ( Thanks Stuart),however I’ll check on Monday and see how long I’ll have to wait to get the Minilites. 

Thanks Mark for finding that picture, I had a hunt on line as well but didn’t see that one. As Stuart said it is sitting high front and back, must feel like your driving on your tip toes. 

Tom, I bought the copies ten years ago because at the time Minilite were only making them in small batches and I would have had to wait 4 to 5 months to get them, hopefully better now.

Cheers

Cameron

Hi Cameron,

Not a Damson car however here's a couple of photos of some original Minilites fitted  to the Topaz TR6 of Craig Alderson. Look good to my eyes however they are extremely rare and hard to come by. Craig's Minilites may be the magnesium version which makes them even rarer 

cheers

Derek 

P1000808.JPG

P1000807.JPG

Hi Cameron

My first post here on the Forum. I’ve had Revolution wheels on my '69 Signal Red TR6 since I purchased it, along with the Michelin 195/65R15 tyres. I know they're not original but I do like them. Like the look of the Minilites too but not enough to change. Happy to send through more pictures if you want and hope this helps with your decision.

Steve

849E5908-49CC-472D-A1F4-4A0D827C7A79.jpeg

4 hours ago, Stix said:

Hi Cameron

My first post here on the Forum. I’ve had Revolution wheels on my '69 Signal Red TR6 since I purchased it, along with the Michelin 195/65R15 tyres. I know they're not original but I do like them. Like the look of the Minilites too but not enough to change. Happy to send through more pictures if you want and hope this helps with your decision.

Steve

Very nice :)

....... Andy 

Hi Steve

Welcome to the forum. Those wheels do look very nice on your car, mine was that colour for a lot of years until I decided to but it back to its original Damson. I have decided to go with genuine Minilites.

Thanks for the photo

Cameron

12 hours ago, Stix said:

Hi Cameron

Steve

Those look great!, might have to copy that as my ‘fake minilights’ are tired.

steve

On 4/28/2019 at 6:43 AM, Stix said:

Hi Cameron

Steve

Steve - that looks a cracking car and the wheels really suit in my opinion - are they 5.5 j or 6j  width, or even wider? Have sent you a PM which appears you haven't read - go to the envelope icon next to bell icon at top of page and double click on it, and it will open your personal message box

cheers

Rich

On 4/28/2019 at 7:11 PM, Steves_TR6 said:

Those look great!, might have to copy that as my ‘fake minilights’ are tired.

steve

Hi Steve just get them refinished or like mine stripped & polished!

Cheers

Mike