Having looked in all the usual places I am unable to find a supplier for a cockpit cover to fit the TR4 with Surrey rear screen to use when leaving the car for short periods. Fitting the centre soft top can be too much of a faff.

At Lincoln a couple of years back there were a couple of cars using quite flimsy covers which did not fit very well but did the job and also a very nice white 4a sporting a well-made, well fitting cover in a slightly heavier material.

I would prefer not to go down the umbrella route ........

Any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Not quite sure if this is what you had in mind, but I have one from Hamilton Classics which does the job - I think the club sell the same thing, but it was cheaper for me to pick up locally.

http://www.hamiltonclassic.co.uk/acatalog/CoverConvertibleCarTopCover.html

....... Andy 

Hi

I bought a cheap cover from Halfords had it a few years now and does a reasonable job for the cost, used it when we were in Cornwall for a week a while ago to protect the car overnight parked outside, and used it in Spain to keep the sun off when parked outside the hotel..

Phil..

Thank you all. It's interesting to explore the options.

Mike