Looking for some help with tracking down my metering unit and injectors. Over 3 weeks ago I sent them off to him (tracked and someone signed for them) for reconditioning to Neil Ferguson via his eBay account and paid upfront. Despite follow ups via eBay, I cannot get a response as to when they will be delivered back. Does anyone know of a contact number so I can follow up directly with him? Thanks for any help with this worrying issue. 

You won’t be disappointed.

Neil did my MU, injectors, PRV and fuel lines, I was pleasantly surprised when the parts came back, just the visual appearance alone gave me good hopes.

I had difficulties during starting up after a major rebuilt, but not because of the fuel injection system; that did not give me any issues at all. It runs very nice now, and the AFR sensor which analyses the exhaust gas composition shows Neil was spot on with his calibration.

Waldi