I need a pair of front overiders and support bars  for a TR4 not 4a if anyone can help.

Also any pictures of the original interior mirror for a 4 should be and where to find one.

The car only has lap seat belts so no upper fitments in the wheel arches. Is this legal ?

Roy

11 hours ago, roy53 said:

I need a pair of front overiders and support bars  for a TR4 not 4a if anyone can help.

Also any pictures of the original interior mirror for a 4 should be and where to find one.

The car only has lap seat belts so no upper fitments in the wheel arches. Is this legal ?

Roy

Roy - I may be able to help as well and am a bit more local to you if relevant- PM if interested with your contact details and I will send you some photos.

Re the interior mirror, there is one on ebay at the moment which claims to be for a TR4 - see:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Triumph-TR4-Interior-Mirror-ref-621/254185318635?hash=item3b2ea028eb:g:P~QAAOSwpCFccrbv

Cheers

Rich

13 hours ago, roy53 said:

Roy

Funnily enough it is but not advisable.

Stuart.