Accelerator and choke cable positions

Hi all,

As part of my investigations into the throttle body butterfly closings I've looked at the accelerator and choke cable positions as my mechanic refitted them. Studying photos there's a good mix of variation and I was wondering what the definitive locations (if there is such a thing) should be on a CR Pi car.

My choke cable is the silver one on the photo, running to the central position on the throttle bodies and the accelerator is the black one that runs to the front of the throttle bodies (nearest to the air adjustment screw).

Thanks,

Steve

FB_IMG_1554047886967.jpg

Edited by boogie
Further information

Well that would be wrong for a CP car plus a CP car would have the twin cable for the choke with the other cable going to the enrichment lever on the metering unit , i am sure a CR owner will tell you.

graham

My CR is the same, although the choke cable takes a more direct route from the bulkhead rather than running over to the inner wing and back and yes, it is a twin cable, one going to the MU lever.

20180604_155835.jpg

Edited by tr6fan