Oh I really like that and I don't really like Red Sidescreen cars!

It looks good, sits well, useable and no trailer queen but i hope he has set a safe minimum price and it is way too low at the moment.

The only flaw if you could call it that, is the fit of the lower screen rubber over the wiper gearboxes, a bit of light creeping under ish!

I hope it gets $25-30k usd at least which is more reflective of what I can see from the huge array of pics

Still only $15500 with one day to go!!!!!!!!!! I hope the bids pile on at the end as this should have a much higher price tag. I wish I was in the market for one and in USA.

Rgds

Rod

On 3/31/2019 at 2:49 AM, Rodbr said:

Still only $15500 with one day to go!!!!!!!!!! I hope the bids pile on at the end as this should have a much higher price tag. I wish I was in the market for one and in USA.

Rgds

Rod

Bidders seem to wait until the very end. Sold for $26500  (£20310), still a very good buy IMO.

Different values in the US so not a true comparison with UK prices.

Stuart.

Geo's TR3 will start a new life in Argentina

The car is headed to Argentina to an enthusiastic (and younger) owner who (among other things)  drives in those mountain rallies they are fond of down there.  I am glad to see it going to someone who will flog it & flaunt it from time to time.