By Bye Big Bang but look at what they are driving

Great program sorry to see it go. 

But it appears it goes out in style !!

H

ps will have to try young sheldon as the prequel 

Sorry to see the Big Bang go, its been a laugh, but as at least it ends on a high for all TR owners. I hope the car gets some real air time.

Iain

Edited by iain

for me Big Bang was a really well written show with a great cast and in my own opinion, is the best US sitcom to come out of America since Sgt Bilko in the 1950/60s.  ( A show that still makes you laugh some 70 years later.) The BBT's mixture of scientific knowledge with spot on perceptions of the human condition made it unique viewing.  Young Sheldon is also very good - but obviously lacking in the Penny dept! 

hoges 

29 minutes ago, Paul Hogan said:

for me Big Bang was a really well written show with a great cast and in my own opinion, is the best US sitcom to come out of America since Sgt Bilko in the 1950/60s.  ( A show that still makes you laugh some 70 years later.) The BBT's mixture of scientific knowledge with spot on perceptions of the human condition made it unique viewing.  Young Sheldon is also very good - but obviously lacking in the Penny dept! 

hoges 

+1, I’ve got the sweatshirt passed on by my son.

F5812DA6-BB31-4370-A0D0-2E5FF74183D3.jpeg