Sydney HARBOUR BRIDGE IN 54 TR2

Thank you John MacCormack for a memorable ride across the Harbour Bridge yesterday, good to meet you and your beautiful Trs.

I will try and attach the video to this but having problems resizing.

https://youtu.be/6mrJRcxXaRQ

Paul

Edited by Paul J
Attachment added

My pleasure Paul. A nice day for my 3 bridges (ANZAC, HArbour and Gladesville) drive. Enjoy the rest of your stay in Oz and thank you for delivering the carbies.

1 hour ago, Ian Vincent said:

That engine sounds very smooth John.

Rgds Ian

This car is my daily driver Ian, I have owned it for 43 years.

It gets used as a normal car at home and takes us on a lot of TR Register runs. Victoria (2,000kms) a few times in the last couple of years, Tasmania (5,000kms) in 2017, Adelaide last year (4,000kms. This weekend my wife and I will join a few other sidescreen TRs for a weekend in Bathurst, a few hours west of here. I average 10-15,000 kms a year.

It hasn't stopped me for many years (5-6 years ago when it failed to proceed and was towed home, before that in the early 90s), although it is a TR and has caused some anxious moments.

They are great little cars.

Always fun to cross that old bridge / ‘coathanger’ ... last time 2017 we went over the top, great but don’t need to do it again - whole family breathylised early morning - our ‘wild colonial cousins are changing somewhat.. 

Stunning though John, your car, boat, town etc..

8ADF4065-1219-4F31-9625-8A84CDB94FDE.jpeg

B2BEDD85-78FC-4769-806B-DCD43E5C858D.jpeg

On 3/29/2019 at 7:14 AM, Tony_C said:

Always fun to cross that old bridge / ‘coathanger’ ... last time 2017 we went over the top, great but don’t need to do it again - whole family breathylised early morning - our ‘wild colonial cousins are changing somewhat.. 

Stunning though John, your car, boat, town etc..

8ADF4065-1219-4F31-9625-8A84CDB94FDE.jpeg

B2BEDD85-78FC-4769-806B-DCD43E5C858D.jpeg

I haven't done the arch walk, probably a tourist thing.

I have touched a helicopter skid on the top of the arch in my Navy Fleet Air Arm days.

1 hour ago, John Morrison said:

John, you have a PM.

John.

Thanks John. I have replied.