First CSCC Race of 19 @ Snett 300 7th April

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so you might not be as fast as Jon Ellison, but you can get to drive the same circuit on our TR Track day.  Book via the TR Register web shop.

https://www.tr-registershop.co.uk/track-day-92-c.asp

Tom

I've been sending emails (four or five), so has the office (two global emails) and it's been on (and is still on)  the home page of the website (lead and smaller articles).  Blyton Park is sold out now but there's plenty of other venues.  Do I have a correct email for you?  Can you PM me with your preferred address and I'll add that to my list.

go to the web shop/events/track day to see what's on offer.

kev

12 hours ago, TRTOM2498PI said:

Hi Kev,

I understand you're having one at Blyton, too ? Never saw it advertised ?

Cheers.

10 hours ago, kevin bryant said:

Tom

I've been sending emails (four or five), so has the office (two global emails) and it's been on (and is still on)  the home page of the website (lead and smaller articles).  Blyton Park is sold out now but there's plenty of other venues.  Do I have a correct email for you?  Can you PM me with your preferred address and I'll add that to my list.

go to the web shop/events/track day to see what's on offer.

kev

Kevin,

I also never saw Blyton advertised.

Dave McD

It seems that all three, Tom, Dave and Steve are missing from my email circulation list.  Can all three, and anyone else that wants to get my emails, PM me with the email address they would like me to use.

many thanks kev