Engine #2: new project, looking for.....

For my next project I am looking for a new engine. Engine will be modified to fit 77mm VW Pistons with Maxspeeding Rods. The engine should be in good condition, preferably inspected. Engine needs to have a flat top and preferably reinforced. These are the intermediate PI engines. The early ones are the un-reinforced ones (TR5, TR6 to CP50000) . NCA Parts such as Housing etc. should be part of it.  PI cylinderhead (wide port spacing) also wanted. Cylinderhead will be machined and valves re-fitted. But should be in good condition. The challenge will be shipping to germany. I do not have experience in such. 

Summary: 

- intermediate PI reinforced (CP50001 to CP75000)

- flat top - (non-recessed)

- cylinderhead with 21mm spacing (Head number 312388 --> machined head assy: 218225 or 218227)

- complete with crankshaft (short backed crank), housing rear etc. 

- camshaft and pistons are not required.  

Hope someone can help.

Jochem

Edited by JochemsTR

Hi Jochem,

there is one for sale in Holland, close to the German border:

Running complete engine with GB, but maybe not what you are looking for. Think the seller has a lot of TR parts so worth calling him.

Loco Classic parts in NL is another possibility.

Regards,

Waldi

https://www.marktplaats.nl/a/auto-s/triumph/m1391276992-onderdelen-triumph-tr6.html