150 BHP TR6 Project Car - For Sale

Ive just picked up a K Reg UK 150 BHP TR6 Project.

It needs a lot of work, in fact body off nut and bolt restoration car.

The engine has been totally rebuilt and is out of the car on an engine stand, it has an overdrive gearbox, hardtop all gauges, throttle bodies etc.....

The front wings and doors are off the car, however they will all repair (the doors are really good) - it looks very sorry for itself.......

I have the history file, V5C and it has some new bits included.....

Will be advertised on the normal sites shortly but thought if anyone wants a full blown project on here let me know.....

£7950 

To be honest....... It's a genuine UK 150 BHP car with overdrive, hardtop, rebuilt engine and some new bits.....(thats the good bits) 

But does need to be saved.....It needs lots of work but very restorable,  needs someone who understands the value once complete.

I didn't really want it to be broken for spares as these cars need to be put back on the road.....

Sometimes I forget that I only really enjoy "fully Restored" cars....:D

Its been plated and its a bit crispy at the front where the anti roll bar joins, it could be salvaged but I would send it to CTM to use as a donor to do it properly or buy Conrad's one and start the restoration properly.

IMG_20190324_153523.jpg