1st drive since December 1966.

Good bit of footage John I will know which garage to look for tomorrow. 

Paul

19 minutes ago, Paul J said:

Good bit of footage John I will know which garage to look for tomorrow. 

Paul

You will indeed Paul. Looking forward to catching up and maybe going for a drive in the other TRs in the garage.

Well done, looks & sounds great.

I see you are running with just one brake light. PM me if you would like to upgrade to 3, where indicators double as brake lights all in LED so much brighter.

Bob.

1 hour ago, Lebro said:

Well done, looks & sounds great.

I see you are running with just one brake light. PM me if you would like to upgrade to 3, where indicators double as brake lights all in LED so much brighter.

Bob.

Thanks Bob. This one is being built to be as close as possible to how it left the factory. My other TR2 has 3 brake lights, but I did run it with one for 40 years.

38 minutes ago, tim hunt said:

What a major step John. Great to see and thanks for posting.

Best regards from UK.

Tim

Thanks Tim. All settled at home?

I have another UK member, Paul J, visiting my place tomorrow and maybe take a car for a run. He will deliver a pair of 1 1/2"SUs for this car which he and David Ferry have gone to an enormous effort and some risk to get to me. 

It is a pleasure to be able to meet with international TR owners. One big worldwide family.

Yes John I saw Paul's message, I see he lives near Land's End - I must pop in and visit him some time on a Club Triumph Round Britain Reliability Run! Pleased I was able to help out in a small way with the low port manifold gaskets, it was all I had for a TR2. We are settled back in the old routine here but missing the 30 deg C +. Not looking forward to my gas bill for March.

Best regards,

Tim