Going to Brands Hatch in May

Saturday

Qualification   13.40

Sunday

Race 1    10.05

Race 2    16.00

Edited by MadMarx

Chris, 

Yes to all you say but what a fantastic layout to race on. 

Infortunately we don't get the opportunity to race on the full circuit very often due to local objectors. 

Hope you enjoyed your UK visit despite your reservations about the track. 

See you at the Spa Summer Classic?

Dave McD

Christian,

Well done, I believe the first time you’ve had a podium finish with the TR8 in the second of your races today. Good to meet you and chat,  A 3rd place overall and first in class, your changes to the settings during the day worked, nicely driven.

Mick Richards.

well done Criss great to see the car in action.

i came to the pits between races but as i could only see a pair of overalls and flip flops sticking out from under the cars rear i didn't want to disturb you .

What a great 2nd race you had drooping back to 6th at the start then fighting back through to 3rd. And that last lap of holding back the lotus sunbeam who was flying at the end to catch up to you.

Great weekend for you and i bet you enjoyed it.

No bumps just rolling hillsides and remembering to duck when you come to the bridge which looks very low when you first arrive at it.

ROY

Hi Roy,

when you saw us under the car, we were setting the sway bar stiffer to create more oversteer.

At the start I wasn't sure how many cars would fit into paddock hill bent, so I cued and waited them for settle and then started my attack.

The track is great. Not easy to grind down seconds . I expected that I would become faster during the weekend as on most other circuits, but it didn't happen.

I still feel my ribs from all this bouncing around on the back part of the track. I made out my favorite corner which is Surtees and the 2nd best is Hawthron and 3rd best, Paddockhill

Edited by MadMarx