TR Repairers W.Sussex/Surrey area

Hi Folks,

Rod Pearce on here has just informed me that his TR has been damaged by a Waitrose van.

Damage mainly to the front but has caused problems with the wings etc.

Does anybody have any recommendations for repairers south of London, West Sussex/surrey

Roger

That’s not good Roger.

Is Dorking within range? - Long, long time ago ‘one man band’ think it was ‘Auto Attractions’ did an excellent job on an old Marcos of mine that a colleague had shunted. 

The Marcos, of course, was plastic but he was keen TR4 owner and was doing incredible work on some steel exotic classics.. That was nearly 20 years ago and i have not been back for at least 15, he was - as we all were - youngish at the time.. Perhaps Let me know if you want me to dig any further? 

Good luck to Rod 

Roger

Rod could try OSC ( https://www.osc-chessington.co.uk/ ) Unit 1 , 104 Leatherhead Road , Chessington , Surrey KT9 2HY 

Tel 0208 397 1144 Rob Hamer. Rob served his apprenticeship on TRs and painted the Boss of Moss' TR.

His main bread and butter work is Rolls Royces and high end Classic cars. He painted my TR4 and another Thames Valley Group member's TR4 , plus another mate's Morris Minor. Top quality work. Another option to approach for a quotation.

He is normally able to come out to the car to quote. He certainly knows how the TRs are put together , which is more than most ordinary body shops do.

Bob

Edited by bob-menhennett
incorrect spacing / postcode changed