I’m looking to replace the carpets in my TR4 as they’re somewhat the worse for wear. Having researched previous posts on the subject, the consensus seems to be that the sets from the TR Shop offer both a good fit and good value for money (I’m looking at a standard set rather than wool).

However, they’re currently out of stock and, having been promised some weeks ago that they’d be in by now, I’ve just been told that they’ll be at least a further 4-6 weeks.

Does anyone know, by any chance, who actually manufactures these for the TR Shop or whether their supplier’s carpets are available elsewhere? Based on the good reports on the forum, notably from Stuart, I’m somewhat reluctant to go elsewhere but am open to any helpful suggestions.

Thanks

Mike

Mike

I also got mine from TR Shop and can confirm they are a good fit and although they have only been in the car for 3 years, seem to be wearing well. You might also try John Skinner. At the time I did mine he was a well respected supplier. I got my leather seat covers from there and he was  good to deal with. He may be a bit more expensive than TR Shop, but it may be an alternative if you can't wait for TR Shop to have them back in stock

Jeff

You could try PJM Motors in Market Drayton. They have a good Website and are first class suppliers. They made my trim for my TR2 using the originals as patterns, sourced original materials.

All round brilliant and I can not recommend them highly enough as a very happy customer.

http://www.pjm-motors.com/triumph/1tr2

Rod

I don't know who makes the TR Shop offering but quite a few suppliers offer carpets made by Newton Commercials. I bought mind from Rimmers and I have seen them offered also by TRGB at Lincoln and others. I fitted the standard tufted and am very happy with the fit and product. Rimmers have a sale on at the moment!

20181211_174759.jpg