TR6 Steering wheel and Distributor Lucas - Estimation

Good morning,

Could you help me, a good friend from the Triumph Club de France, sent me 2 interesting items specifics for my TR6 PI CP '71, I need to determine the value for a retribution. I checked on the web /Internet but did not find an answer ! What can be the estimation two items ?

• Original Steering wheel, used  (w/ the back side of the plated spokes  w/ few spot of corrosion and  side and the foam in good condition but moving around de the rim on the top side) + the central pad and boss
  • Original distributor Lucas 22D6, in very good condition

Best regards

1 hour ago, Marc R said:

Original distributor Lucas 22D6, in very good condition

I have one for sale. Original, overhauled by Distributor Doctor. Without Vacuum. PI Curve. 350 Euros + Shipping.

If interesting, send me PM, I can send pictures.

Jochem

Hi Mark,

I paid 50 euro’s for a steeringwheel with boss, but without donut. Rubber is in good condition (and not loose).

I have a spare dizzy but not PI, paid less than 50 euro for that, no cap, no points but otherwise ok.

Waldi

Tank's a lot Jochem and Waldi for your contribution.

Best regards