Technical help required

Have you tried rebooting it? Look for the reseat button, should be below the centre aperture. You may need to order the reseat tool to gain access to it. They have a cushion operation to prevent damage when you insert into the centre aperture you may need to exert full bottom weight to achieve the desired reseat of the operation of the "Drone"

I'm the local witch doctor, son
They call me George Alfred Black
Now tell me, what's your trouble, boy

My boomerang won't come back
Your boomerang won't come back

I've waved the thing all over the place
Practiced till I was black in the face      (The things you can't say these days)
I'm a big disgrace to the Aborigine race
My boomerang won't back

Don't worry, boy
I know the trick
And to you, I'm gonna show it
If you want your
Boomerang to come back
Well, first you've got to throw it

Mick Richards

Brilliant post but the title is pretty condemning.  "Only posting here because ATB is empty".  There jhas been very little activity there for a while now. Sad.

Come back Pete Fen, all is forgiven, (not that he had anything to be forgiven for in the first place).

Rgds Ian

Nice to see Little Jim is still out there.

Perhaps having fun here is away from, non technical, prying eyes. Wink wink.

3 hours ago, Tony_C said:

Fully realising I’m missing the actual point..... Judging by his picture, best we don’t see him ‘wink wink’?!

Now Tony that’s not on, we have met up with Little Jim when he was over here and passing through London Heathrow. He’s a lovely and very witty chap who is sorely missed at The Bar since it’s demise especially for his tales of his fishing trips.

little Jim, is it a duck billed platypus or what?

Edited by SuzanneH

Suzanne,

think it is more related to the 'what' than the db platypus. was the 'wit' bit when I expressed 'surprise' that your swans were white??

No fishing until I get my boat  trailer fixed up for registration. Lost my trailer number plate. Went to the authorities to get a new one, and they said it had been unregistered for two years??

The coast mailbox does have stuff fall out of it, plus the snails eat the mail if we haven't been there for a while. Currently spending lots of time fixing stuff the trailer rego man doesn't like.

Still wondering how he worked out that the nylon bushes round the spring bolts were stonkered. (Because you can't see them, reckon it is just part of the rejection routine.)

Hope you have managed to get to the Sir John Soanes museum to see the Hogarth paintings.

Edited by littlejim

Thanks for the laughs guys and gals.  Great start to a cold Sunday in Ontario Canada.  Where is Spring anyway?

Graham

p.s.  Posting of a "spring"will NOT be appreciated!  Well it would have been, but I beat you to it. :D

Edited by Graham J
Punctuation

Bit more on the Platypus Suzanne mentioned.

The Federal Police in Canberra established a water police unit (???) on the fresh water lake that is the feature of Canberra.

The sgt in charge visited the ANUniv professor of Greek to get some ideas for a fancy name for their patrol boat. The professor suggested "Platypus" as a good Aussie name, of Greek derivation, associated with water. The boat was duly named Platypus*.

* Platypus is apparently the Greek for "flatfoot".

Edited by littlejim
2 hours ago, peejay4A said:

A propos of not much I remember the punchline of a joke that ended “plait billed ducky puss”.

We used to have a very overweight cat, who after sharing Christmas dinner became a duck-filled fatty puss.

Pete