All the gear but.......

I would if I could but not doing that one. 

Are you driving in the car or trailering  it to event?

Edited by Hamish
Clarify

Hi Ensure you have your paperwork race licence, tr register membership card. 

Racewear and helmet. Helmet may need compliance sticker if not already got one - the scrutineer can do this for you on the day.

get your race numbers- when you know what it is- demon tweeks are good for this last minute.

timing light breaker thingy.

if you can aim to arrive with just enough fuel for the event 1/3 to 1/4 as you don’t do a lot of comp miles but they will be flat out, May be take a spare can ?

turn up in good time and sign on early.

then sort the car - empty it of all the loose stuff and spare wheel tools etc ( some people take a little pop up tent to keep their stuff in)  put on numbers and timing light breaker. Tyre pressures ? Wheel nut check.

leave bonnet and boot open for scrutineers they will do their rounds so you should see them coming. They’ll want to check car out for safety. And look at your race wear inc gloves and helmet overalls etc.

then you’ll be on to practice .....

That’s what I can think of at the mo.....

and enjoy

remember the green light is not the immediate go- you can take couple seconds to compose yourself. It’s not a drag race. 

Ps

see if there are any sprint runs on youtube - don’t watch the single seaters for their braking points tho !!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Hamish
Add ps

I will be there driving to and from and happy to help with whatever you need.Its a well run event and you will enjoy It enormously. Look forward to seeing you then.Send me a message if you have specific questions.

all the best Tom