USA Switch Plinth

Does anyone else have one of these switch tabs which fit between the plinth and H frame.

I had the pleasure! of removing a TR6 USA gearbox this week from inboard, the dreaded clutch cross shaft fork bolt had sheared, while removing the H frame I noticed the switch plinth switch lettering I had not found on my CR TR6. Was this something unique to the exported cars I can find nothing written about this.

image.png.2c0da4c4aa6345e4b93dc9f80a3804d6.png

Paul

31 minutes ago, BlueTR3A-5EKT said:

Yes NAS fitment, not UK - note that the US owners can read English but not identify symbols.  Does it still light up?

Peter W

Im not sure Peter as the car is undergoing some repair work, the lights are all in place behind so I would imagine they will work.  Why would the US market require it as all the switches are easily identifiable, quite a nice feature I suppose

Paul.

The big issue with the plinth is that the mount holes get broken out and then you can't put it back in.  I offer a 3-D printed replacement of the large plastic piece which the mount holes get broken out of.  All the other parts swap over.  Video soon to show process.  Soon, very soon, I will offer a complete assembly that is same size, shape, words, backlighting for nighttime, but the clear lucite part will be flat not rounded, the lighting will be white LED, and there will be 3 small buttons holding the lucite piece in place.