Rebuilt & Uprated Overdrive Gearboxes & Diffs, & Alloy Fuel Tanks For Sale

Hi everyone 

Have put ads in Classifieds in the recent past and not had much response, if any.  I know a lot of forumites don't look there so hope you don't mind me posting direct on here.

I need to create some space and cash flow after collecting too many gearboxes and diffs in the recent past for my various restorations.

I have various specs of gearbox, including TR converted Stag boxes, all with overdrives, including both A & J types with 22, 25 & 28% ratios. These have all been uprated with 3 bearing laygears, steel thrust washers and extra pinned clutch forks/shafts,  and have been fully stripped, reconditioned & bench tested by one of the country’s leading rebuilders.

All are at very affordable prices.

I also have a selection of IRS diffentials for 4A, 5 & 6 in 3.7 and 3.45 ratios, all again fully stripped, rebuilt and restored. 

Last but not least, I have a couple of brand new alloy fuel tanks for TR 4-6 going spare s well

If of interest,please PM me for more details

Cheers
Rich

I am interested in a 3.45:1 diff, but I am accroos the pond, also inteested in the OD, but curious about converted Stagg boxes. I currently have a OD in my car, A-type but did not no of the 28% ratios. I don't know how to send a pm.

On 3/1/2019 at 7:33 AM, USA-PI said:

I am interested in a 3.45:1 diff, but I am accroos the pond, also inteested in the OD, but curious about converted Stagg boxes. I currently have a OD in my car, A-type but did not no of the 28% ratios. I don't know how to send a pm.

Hi -  do you have a name? Apologies for not responding earlier.

To send a PM in response to a  post, simply click on the circle  to the left of the post with the posters initial or photo - in my case with the letter "R" in it and that will open a new screen in which there is a box along the top which says "Message" - click in that box and it will open up another scren where you can type a private message to the poster. 

Hope that helps and look forward to your PM!

cheers

Rich