Tr4a rear floor panel

I am trying to locate a rear floor assembly for my 1966 Tr4a restoration, having had it shot-blasted, there is very little left of the old one.
This panel is the rear floor assembly ( the panel between the heel panel and the spare wheel well, over the diff).

if anyone has a new or second- hand item could they please let me know. 

Hi,

welcome to the forum.

There are no new panels that fit above the diff.

Two years ago a member did make a dozen or so  - make made the massive press tool himself. It was a work of art.

I think they all got sold.

You may find a rescued one somewhere - but where.    

TRy TRGB, TRBitz etc.

Roger

1 hour ago, rcreweread said:

A member on here called Steve manufactures this part

i can’t remember his “handle” but I’ll PM you his phone number

cheers

Rich

Hi - a PM is a personal message sent to your inbox - if you go to the top of any forum page, you will see an envelope icon which is your inbox - if there is an unread message in your inbox, there will be a red tag above it - click on it and it will open up and you can then read your messages and reply , privately if you want

cheers

Rich

48 minutes ago, Oily rag said:

hello John

I am trying to private message but failing, any ideas how? 

Needless to say, I am new to this lark

Hi - to read a PM, scroll up to the very top of this page, and on the right hand side, you will see an icon of a bell and an envelope, to the left of your name - just click on the envelope and it will take you into the message box where you will be able to see and reply to any messages.

If you want to send a message to someone like John Morrison who has replied in the post, simply click on the circle beneath his name  and it will take you to various options 

I can see that you haven't yet read my original PM  - don't give up, e'll get you there

Cheers

Rich  

Hello all

Thanks again for the help, I am collecting a new panel this Sunday

i can’t seem to get a message through to John Morrison, I having gone into his domain, I can type a message butwhen I hit send, it comes up ‘John Morrison cannot receive messages’

it does seems odd?

No not odd, the PMs have a limited number (maybe over 50) and it sounds like John's has reached his limit and refusing any more. As long as it's not urgent don't worry, try again in a couple of days.

Mick Richards

Hello Rich

yes I have,

it was via your message that I was able to speak to Steve and secure a replacement panel,

so thank you, it has really got me out of a corner, I appreciate you passing on the details.

it is the first time I have used the forum and has proved exceptional.

Thanks again

John