Clutch pedal

I am slowly starting to refurbish parts to go back onto my TR5 project and now have a another question. The clutch pedal has a severe offset by about 40mm to the left. Am I right to assume that it should be straight and not offset? If there are any photos out there I would be very interested to compare.

Many thanksĀ 

Tim

Tim

Here are some photos of a set up in a 4A which I imagine is probably the same as your 5 - haven't got any measurements as such but could take some if necessary

There was a similar thread in January in one of the forums which David Baram started as I recall, and I posted these photos then, I think!

Cheers

Rich

IMG_0783.JPG

IMG_0784.JPG

IMG_0782.JPG

Individual choice but as I converted my 4a from left to right hand drive I had to slightly change the pedal offset anyway so made them so that I could rest my left foot on the dipswitch and clear the clutch pedal when wearing my work boots.

Stuart.

Many thanks all. I am happy that what I have is as it should be.

Cheers,

Tim