Useful travelling spares list

Having driven Triumphs for 48 years on the continent, often with trips involving 4,000 miles. I can only say a good recovery insurance is needed. Everything else is a portion of luck. Murphey is always correct. I have had touring kits from Triumph for several cars. I have never used a single item. On the other hand who is going to change the inlet valve (1 Off) the road side? This is one of the recommended spares from the Triumph touring kit??????????

This is the event in Osnabruck mentioned a few times: https://www.tr-register.co.uk/event/2019/06/1335/TR6-Day-Osnabruck-2019

As you see it is organised by the TR Register Deutschland. The main event hotel is fully booked but there is still plenty of other hotels nearby so if you want to join the many cars coming from across Europe then contact the organisers and register for the event.

See you there,

Mick

• 1 month later...