Greetings fellow TR lovers. Speaking of "love" I just thought this might be worth posting. The "Yellow Peril" aka Beryl, has been used at both of my childrens' weddings. This is daughter and new husband after the Blessing Service at local church. Hubby drove it to the reception. I confess to being a bit stressed......will it make it OK???? Needn't have worried of course! It gave me the excuse to fit the hard top in readiness for the event. It had been sitting in my garage for 4 years!

I hope you all have a great year with your motors!

John

TR Wedding.jpg

Hi John,

The picture looks great. I'm just finishing off my primrose yellow TR3A restoration for my daughter's wedding  this year too. I'll be driving it on the road this week for the first time in goodness knows how many years. Fingers crossed. It's good to know there are like minded people out there in Suffolk.

Chris from Suffolk

Never leave your Triumph out of your wedding plans —— it’s the final test !!

my luck man day last July 

C376B1AF-0C1F-4CB3-A087-5DAF5DC033ED.jpeg

989B9C26-4443-4CA8-8280-935BA8645DE7.jpeg

9 hours ago, foster461 said:

Rich, that bottom picture is priceless.

Like the Bride!!! And the car isn't far behind either, but the bride cost me more!

Hamish - colour co-ordination has always been my forte as those who know me will confirm ( or not!).

Cheers

Rich

• 2 weeks later...