Triumph Tr parts at Stoneleigh

If you are going to the Triumph Spares day at Stoneleigh on the 10th February,  please come and visit us. Hall 3 Stand 570/571b. Three Register Members have joined forces to sell some of our spare parts.

It has been pointed out to me that posts on this part of the Forum go to all, so a wider audience !

If you want anything in particular,  please message me , I can bring it along for you. Or alternatively just come and have a look and see .

Conrad.

Hi Richard,  I will have a look and see if i have a suitable Overider.

The point of the post wasn't for all and sundry to drop parts off and for me to sell for them  !!

Thankyou for the message,  

Conrad.

I have a TR2/3 steering which I can take to Stoneleigh if anyone is interested. Tried to put it on Classifieds but failed. Also a pair of Lockheed axle halfshafts and a Swallow Doretti steering box. Looking for a TR2/3 gearbox tunnel in reasonable condition.

Cheers Richard

On 2/4/2019 at 8:45 AM, openroad said:

If you are going to the Triumph Spares day at Stoneleigh on the 10th February,  please come and visit us. Hall 3 Stand 570/571b. Three Register Members have joined forces to sell some of our spare parts.

It has been pointed out to me that posts on this part of the Forum go to all, so a wider audience !

If you want anything in particular,  please message me , I can bring it along for you. Or alternatively just come and have a look and see .

Conrad.

Hi all - I'm one of the others sharing some space on Conrads stall and will be taking a few nice goodies along including some fully rebuilt and uprated gearboxes with overdrives,  plus a 3.7 and 3.45  rebuilt diffs, so if anyone is interested, do pop over and /or PM me beforehand

Cheers

Rich

Hi, 

I'm looking for the centre switch panel for a TR4. Plastic body bit and oval facia.

If you have any body panels I would be interested in the strengthening part with horn mounting off a TR4 inner wing. Would consider a pair of good ones to fit direct or a single side (even rusty) that could be used as a template. The previous usa owner seems to have cut them off, possibly as the first stage of fitting a V8 or to aid engine bay cooling.

The retaining brackets that sit each side of battery are also missing so again looking for these.

Many thanks 

Steve