TR6 Indicator and overdrive switches.

Hi everyone,

I have 2 questions today i hope you can help with; 

1/ I have wired up my new loom and everything is working except the offside indicators, The nearside is fine but the offside nothing not even the dash light.I have checked the bulbs and they all seem fine and ive tried the old and a new flasher relay. Any ideas?

2/ My gearbox has been rebuilt and the overdrive switches on the top gearbox cover have been fitted so that the electrical spades are facing away from each other causing the loom to be stretched.

Can i take a fibre washer out therefore giving me a little more turn on the switch to ease the wiring or are the amount of washers critical, there are two washers on one switch and one on the other.

I hope this makes sense,

Many Thanks

Nick

Indicators.

Some time ago replacement  side repeaters on the front wings were constructed with the wires reversed so that the black needs to be live and the coloured (green white?) earthed. I dismantled mine and reversed the wiring such that black wire was correctly the earth wire.

It is easy just to reach down and pull the two wires from the connectors before you try anything too complicated. 

If you have an incorrectly wired repeater  then disconnection will allow the front and rear to flash. If they start to work just reconnect the wires reversed.

Alan