Hi All,

Trying to track down my father in laws old much loved TR4A which he brought around 45 years ago (he never stops talking about it!), I believe it used to be Black and now according to the DVLA it is Red. If anyone knows who the owner is now or where abouts this car is I would be extremely grateful as he is coming up to his big 75th birthday and I would love to get him any information/photos that I can.

Thanks, Chris

Hi Chris
you don't say which area you live in, but if you check out the TR Register website it will give you contact details for your local group, it might be a good idea to start with them.
There is also a TR4/4A registrar who may be able to contact the current owner if they are a member of the TR Register, and if the owner has notified him that he owns the car........., his details are in the club magazine, but someone at your local group may be able to help with that. 
Good Luck, and many happy returns to your dad when he reaches his 75th birthday
Ian

1 hour ago, Chris Smith said:

that is incredible! I wonder when it changed colour?

The strange thing is we holiday down in Paignton every year and I also come from Plymouth!!

Is there any way I could get hold of the owner? 

Thank you guys so much!

If you PM Julian Stephens As per above he will put you in touch .

Stuart.

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys

Just a quick post to say how great the weekend was and I cannot thank Julian and Peter enough for making a 50 year reunion happen! and obviously this website made it all possible so thank you everyone!!

Here are some pictures from Saturday:

Thanks again! Chris.

tr 6.jpg

tr 5.jpg

tr 4.jpg

tr 3.jpg

tr 2.jpg

tr 1.jpg

There is a good news and positive PR story about the good of the forum for the TRAction mag.