Help please electric issue indicators

Having obtained a Lucas original switch which appears to be in good condition and fitted it, I have no indicators. There is power to the switch but nothing either side when switched, no clicking from the flasher unit and no light on the dash bulb. I have not yet checked power at the flasher unit but is the latter an indication the flasher has packed up? I had expected to find power each side of the switch when on. 

Rob

Thanks Mike, have now got power from switch wires, however still no indicators but noticed that the ELO electronic flasher which has a perspex cover was wet inside, despite drying out no success. I think a new relay will be next just to eliminate it. It could be a resistance which is causing the voltage to drop off when switched on.

Rob

Problem now solved, new relay and have also found fusebox spade connection poor on F/Box, despite it looking ok having taken it off so cleaned spade and will see how it behaves.

Rob