Hi all,

Due to a faulty, poorly designed and manufactured angle drive which broke along with my tacho gauge,I am still after a TR6 CP Series  Rev counter, in good working order, I have had  no luck on the sales and wanted page. I have original, with the usual frayed ends Smiths angle drives which need repair if anyone can help me by repairing  I would be grateful. Finally Anyone got an original rev counter cable 32 inch long again in good working condition. I can buy./ Please contact me.UK phone 07791 636 485

I will be at the Triumph MG show at Stoneleigh. in February can meet you there and discuss .

I have a TR5, TR6 cylinder head for sale or exchange for what I require? can bring to the show. 516816 stamped on it.

Kind Regards,

Dave from Spain

Edited by dave-lewis
adjustment

Hi Dave,

AlanT on here is able to repair these angle drive.

Another forum member (Bruce) has highlighted that a company in Wales - Caerbont Automotive instruments - can supply the original angle drives.

More expensive  than the normal outlets but it is made from the original tooling.

Roger

hi Roger,

I did contact Alan T a long time ago, he said that he would let me know when his next batch would be done unfortutalately he did not.

Hi Simon,

possibly meet up and discuss? my UK mobile number is 07791 636 485

thanks for responding,

Dave from Spain

Thanks everyone for responding, hope to see you at Stoneleigh very soon. 

Kind Regards,

Dave from Spain