Indicator Switch Quality?

I know there has been past comment on poor quality indicator switches but I notice on EBay there are prices from £22 unbranded to over £30 with a Lucas name, does anyone know if they are from the same manufacture source. Or does anyone know if there is a decent obtainable switch supplier.

Has anyone got an original used one in decent condition they could part with?

I now have a Lucas original replacement!

Rob

Edited by Robert Price

If it's anew  switch the Lucas name does not mean much , the trading name has been bought and sold a few times over the years. Despite what people say, the old Prince of Darkness made pretty good stuff compared to some of the modern copies floating around.

Personally I'd prefer to  try for a tested second hand switch.

Recently I had trouble with my lighting switch, and when I removed it I found that part of it had melted inside due to shorting when using the flasher.

Rather than get another repro switch, I dug out my original TR250 switch which is of much better quality.Also decided to use oeiginal indicator switch which is also better quality.

Only downside is that as the car is now RHD the switches are on the wrong side, but I no longer turn the lights on accidentally when indicating 

Nigel