I popped over to TRGB this morning to collect a hardtop I'd bought from them on eBay, I noticed that there was another one in better condition and took that for a little more money. The headlining had a coating of mould but 10 mins with some baking powder and a scrubbing brush and it's come up very nicely, the roof even came with the mounting bolts for the B post.

Lidinner.thumb.jpeg.b886e8d27a703d338597e52654db225d.jpegLidouter.thumb.jpeg.5c8aae45dccd3c40d30c7e80547b140f.jpeg

5 minutes ago, SeanF said:

That looks good Ian. Those B post mountings are becoming like hen's teeth so you are lucky to find one with them on.

Cheers,

Sean

They're available new from Moss, I received a new pair yesterday, I'd ordered them as the top I was originally going to get didn't have them, I'll now have to sell a set.

35 minutes ago, SeanF said:

Edited by iani
Duplicate
3 minutes ago, iani said:

They're available new from Moss, I received a new pair yesterday, I'd ordered them as the top I was originally going to get didn't have them, I'll now have to sell a set.

Sorry Ian, I was referring to the circular piece that screws to the top and through which the bolts fit.