Seat Belt Fixings

Having had some great responses that steered me in the right direction replacing the servo valve due to what sounded to be an engine tappet noise I'd appreciate any suggestion re my present problem.
When fitting seat belt fixings the welded nut in the base of the B post has sheared off inside the post. I have cut off the bolt with the nut attached as couldn't see any access under the car to separate the nut and bolt.
I am now left with a hole at the bottom of the post and a nut and end of a bolt somewhere in the depths  !
I have referred to Moss catalogue and see that a seat belt mounting bracket is available but looks as if it is welded on to / into the bottom of the post.
Before seeing if I can find someone to weld on a plate with a back nut any input would be appreciated.
Thanks
Phil
Edited by Phil H 4
spelling