Looking for brackets for Occasional Seat 58 TR3a

Hi Guys,

I just purchased end of last year a 1958 TR3a (preTS60000) and I would like to install the occasional seat at the back. I have the seat but I am missing the brackets to install it.

Would anyone know where I could purchase these Brackets? I have been on the usual sites but can't find the brackets on their own anywhere...

Cheers

Welcome Greg (?). I dont have any brackets but I do have some dimensions from an old TRA magazine that I could email you if you PM me your email address. They look simple enough to make out of flat steel stock. Pictures of your TR3 would be welcomed btw.

Stan

36 minutes ago, foster461 said:

Welcome Greg (?). I dont have any brackets but I do have some dimensions from an old TRA magazine that I could email you if you PM me your email address. They look simple enough to make out of flat steel stock. Pictures of your TR3 would be welcomed btw.

Stan

Hi Stan,

That would be amazing! thank you so much!

Few pics of my car below :-)

Greg

tr3a.thumb.jpg.0429ef07326813234b214eba5d14506c.jpgIMG_4268.jpg.c4cce6c906f8fd03dd2076731a6ac707.jpg

Edited by GregBD
49 minutes ago, PGB BME said:

Greg

Nice looking car, good colour and sit's nicely with the hardtop. I saw it for sale at Marko's, hope he looked after you.

Phil (Previous Customer at Classic Marks)

HI Phil,

Yes I had a great experience with Mark (from Classic Marks Sports) and I am very happy with the car. Already planning some small improvements as you see! :-)

Greg

• 1 month later...

Very nice motor!  Do you have soft top and tonneau in addition to the hardtop?

Hardtop makes the car somewhat more rigid (less floppy), but it's nice to have top down in decent weather.

Ian Cornish