FOR SALE: TR6 and TR2 - 4 surplus parts

Hi Folks,

I've been having a clear out of surplus TR stuff and trying to make space in my garage, so have the following for sale - photos to follow, but if any interest before I do then I can send individual photos by email.

Large parts to be collected please or a mutually convenient pick-up point arranged - small items can be posted at cost or collected - please PM me if interested. 

(SOLD ITEMS REMOVED)

TR6

Original green CR ‘Ripualt’ HT leads set – very good condition and in working order, ideal for concours or originality - £35 Photos

Original Lucas fuel filter housings (x2) - £5 ea

Original pair TR6 brake disc shields (painted) - £25

NOS (ex-Cox & Buckles) rear bumper corner nearside, probably 35+ years old and still wrapped in sticky bandage, the chrome appears OK and no dings - £50

Original front and rear engine lifting eyes, good used - £30 pair

Sidescreen/TR4/5/6

A-type (OD) 4-synchro top plate cover c/w dipstick hole/filler hole (can be plugged, Part No: 108114), rebuilt in July 18 by Pete Cox - £50 (will fit TR4/5/6)

Tecalemit grease gun, stripped of paint - £10

Tecalemit grease gun, still has original paint - £10

TR4 New Moss foot operated headlight switch - £10  Moss Link

Cheers, Andrew

Edited by Andrew Smith

Pauper Pete, just back from the local food bank. No luck today rabbiting with our Jack Russel, god life's tough.

Does the heater valve work easily, or is it as resistant as most of them are, I found the Taxi heater valve the easiest to operate and cheap at £18, but they look Naff.

If its a working one I will be in a position in a few days to go to £20 for the old dog, this subtle method always works on the Antiques road show.

Have you got 4 Philidas nuts Andrew?

Best Pete

1 hour ago, pfenlon said:

Pauper Pete, just back from the local food bank. No luck today rabbiting with our Jack Russel, god life's tough.

Does the heater valve work easily, or is it as resistant as most of them are, I found the Taxi heater valve the easiest to operate and cheap at £18, but they look Naff.

If its a working one I will be in a position in a few days to go to £20 for the old dog, this subtle method always works on the Antiques road show.

Have you got 4 Philidas nuts Andrew?

Best Pete

Cant help with the nuts Pete, but the heater valve has a smooth action - the Antiques road show rarely have their first offer accepted.................PM me if you want it.

Cheers, Andrew

Yes got yours but i cant send mine to you...says you cant recieve my message

Anyway is the head still for sale?

Any photos thanks

Tony

6 hours ago, Tonyloz said:

Any photos thanks

Tony

Hi Tony,

Photos are at this Link - the head has been sitting on the block for the last 25 years and periodically sprayed with WD40. 

If your'e interested, please email me at andrew_s @ ntlworld.com (delete the spaces between the @ sign).

Cheers, Andrew

Edit: I've just been having a close look the photos myself and spotted this:

DSC_1037

So have just been back out into the garage with a trusty rag and Stanley blade and yes, it's got a bloody crack - probably can be repaired and if you or anyone else is interested this will be reflected in the price:

49783398_10213476950053358_3032160865601

Edited by Andrew Smith

Hi Andrew

I was hoping it would be the later head with the champhered combustion chamber so its not what im after

Thanks for your time on this

Tony

Hello Andrew,

May I have the TR3A dipswitch please.  Grateful for the total cost including postage - mates rate of course!

Best regards,  Willie