Photos of car

Rich

unfortunately I had ordered a couple of new bezels for the dials ( I took them all apart cleaned them etc) the bezels came too late , so I refittedvthe old dash taped the dials back together so I could get the car to Craig.  Next job will be to fit the new dash and door cappings , but can't do this for a while as car had to go into storage for a while so I can crack on with garage extension. I will send you some pictures when it's done.

Andy 

Andy

I have a Royal Blue 5, you've definitely set the bar on the standard I want to get mine to. :)

Fab finish, did they do anything on the wires as well, or was that down to you?

Best wishes,

Mike

11 hours ago, MikeThomas said:

Andy

I have a Royal Blue 5, you've definitely set the bar on the standard I want to get mine to. :)

Fab finish, did they do anything on the wires as well, or was that down to you?

Best wishes,

Mike

Mike

Wheels had some attention but they were not taken off the car , usually I ask Craig to do this but I have purchased a tool to remove the wheel Spinners rather than use a hammer and it had not come in time, so it will be me doing a full wheel clean and arch clean.

Andy 

2 hours ago, Peter V W said:

Hi, please can we have a photo of your car before the treatment.

Peter

Peter

I do not have any real good close up photos to show the paint condition as it was , but here are a couple , one if which is whilst it was with Craig after he had two stage bucket washed it and dried off . You can clearly see the marring marks and some scratches albeit there not too many of these. Also note any reflections are not true i.e. crisp.

IMG_0171.JPG

IMG_0172.JPG