TR4a front lower wishbones

So I'm trying to find replacement rubber/plastic bungs/grommets that fit into the upper side of the front wishbones; above where the studs fit at the inner ends. I can't see them listed in Moss or Rimmers' catalogues, any idea of a part number of where they can be found?

Happy New Year!

Thanks Roger, yes that's the one. Yes that would work, just wondered if anyone knew where they could be found as they don't seem to be listed

David

They have always been hard to find, some brake pipe plastic screw in end covers sometimes fit.

Stuart.

3 hours ago, stuart said:

They have always been hard to find, some brake pipe plastic screw in end covers sometimes fit.

Stuart.

As Stuart says they look like brake pipe protectors, but I remember saving these blue ones in particular from Unipart wheel cylinders which were plugged into the female brake pipe hole to protect the thread. They are marked 3/8” UNF. Look very much like those used on the lower wishbones though I used them mainly to push over brake pipes to prevent fluid loss.

Kevin

940F63FF-A9A8-4F60-860E-FA50E94B8A1A.jpeg

70884FCE-6E4B-411E-8863-5B0716FFB18B.jpeg