A and B Post Floor Brackets.

Hi Guys.

At the moment I have the body tub suspended from the garage roof beams. 

When the PO replaced the the floor panels ( 1991 )  3 out of 4 support brackets were not fitted.

It seems to show that in the past when these cars were not all that old they just bangers to be bodged.

The body as always been nearly an 1" lower at the drivers side front, level at the rear. old they   

Now have new brackets to weld on so am  hopeful of getting the body level.

The chassis as been shot blasted and is currently been repaired and strengthened. A couple of years ago I cleaned and painted the chassis with

POR15 The shot blast media bounced off, they had to burn it off.

Regards JohnR

POR15 is the best chassis paint I have ever come across. Used it extensively when building my Dax Rush. The video showing it being hit with a heavy hammer convinced me and I was not disappointed.

6 hours ago, Richard Pope said:

POR15 is the best chassis paint I have ever come across. Used it extensively when building my Dax Rush. The video showing it being hit with a heavy hammer convinced me and I was not disappointed.

+1 for POR15 used it on quite a few cars at its best applied direct to the metal.