Cubb box lamp

Hi Mark,

mine are only £5 but I've never had any in stock  :P

Sean,

if you can send me the dimensions through I'll see if I can spin some up

OD,  ID,  Diameter of the top hat, depth of the top hat.

Roger

Hello All

Lamp holder looks like a bog standard Lucas one as fitted to Spitfires No 85

https://www.moss-europe.co.uk/shop-by-model/triumph/spitfire/electrical-system/lighting/interior-lamps-spitfire.html

Roger

1 hour ago, RogerH said:

Sean,

if you can send me the dimensions through I'll see if I can spin some up

OD,  ID,  Diameter of the top hat, depth of the top hat.

Roger

Roger,

I'll try but the glove box is back in the car now and it ain't coming out again :o

Sean

Blimey are they that rare and desirable?.... I’ve just chucked one in the bin as I used a simple led lamp. I’ll go see if I can rescue it.

Hi Dave,

it is only the retaining ring holding the bulb holder that is no longer stocked.

Easy enough to fabricate from a couple of pieces of sheet but I tried to spin these.

I took a fair few goes to get the right technique. But it worked out in the end.

Of course the originals were stamped out 10 a penny.

Roger