New Years meet

Hi All, 

was thinking of taking the car out for a run tomorrow. In the past I remember there was some for of event south of Birmingham. I can't find details at the mo. Anyone remember where it was? If not, anyone have any suggestions within an hour of stoneleigh/warwick?

cheers

tim

This should be within an hour, unfortunately I won’t be attending as I’m waiting for parts: https://vintagestony.co.uk/ there’s normally a good turnout, this is the final year it will be held so should be higher than usual.

Tim,

The Cotswold Classic Car Club are holding a meeting at the Frogmill Inn, Shipton Oliffe, nr. Cheltenham. It starts at 12.00.

Graham

2 hours ago, iani said:

This should be within an hour, unfortunately I won’t be attending as I’m waiting for parts: https://vintagestony.co.uk/ there’s normally a good turnout, this is the final year it will be held so should be higher than usual.

Ian

The NLG will be at Stony Stratford for the Classic/ VSCC meet tomorrow, mostly in the TR's although I'm grabbing a lift in Dan's Citroen DS (nice)

Last year for the VSCC involvment I understand, so catch it if you can

Hi chaps,

Thanks for the recommendation. Went to shipston. Great array of cars. 

Happy new year

Tim

IMG-20190101-WA0000.jpeg