Out for a spin

With the weather being really nice anyone else ventured out. Took  mine out for an hour today and it was great, with no salt and the roads as dry as a bone, what’s not to like. It’s great to use the car, don’t think it’s good for them to be laid up for months on end

Paul

Edited by Paul Hill

Yes I try and use the 6 at least a couple of times a month, been out a few times so far in December with another trip out on the 1st planned. 

At last we're having some stable dry weather, enjoy. 

Gareth

Been out a couple of times in Decmber.

Best drive was Christmas Day we eat late so usually it's just the boss and myself in the daytime, meat in the oven on slow cook and off for an hour or so in the TR . Roads are normally very quiet around here from mid day to mid afternoon so you can enjoy the drive then home to lunch.

Bri

Had to go for a run early this morning while it was still cool , it reached 38 degrees C by lunchtime  in NE Victoria where my TR6 lives.

I do try and go for a run at least once a fortnight, even in our winter -everything works so much more reliably with regular running- especially the PI system and the type A  OD.

I was going today, woke up at 9am it was bone dry got myself fed and dressed, went out to the garage, bloody raining. Weather forecast said 1% chance of rain. It was drizzling till 12 noon by which time the footie was coming on, guess what happened bloomin sun come out. I give up.

35 minutes ago, Mk2 Chopper said:

Nice time at Brooklands today, parked on the banking. 350_5081.thumb.JPG.75802358d5fd0502e33e17cb8f8cbbb4.JPG

Nice!

i was out on one of my motorbikes this morning and saw a lot of old cars heading there.

steve

The Brooklands meets looks like it was the dogs dangglers

As Hard as I try I just cannot seem to load pictures. I try to load on dragging the files or copy and paste from postimage but still no. When I upload a file it fails yet its under 4.88 mb. I have no trouble anywhere else. Could someone let me know what I am doing wrong

Paul

Edited by Paul Hill

hi Paul,

cut and paste doesn't work )not for me anyway).

Click on the 'choose files' below

Double click on the photo in your computer and it will be loaded below. Job done

TRy and get the size down to apprx 100Kb - it will look good and give you plenty of room for the future.

I use MS Paint to resize.

Roger

P1060450a.jpg

Took my grandson for a walk around National Arboretum as its not far from us, he is only six but he loves to go and look at all the names, it troubles him a little when the talk gets to all the soldiers that died. But I think it teaches values which is no bad thing these days

IMG_3638.thumb.jpg.b12af5e3808f320d76a7016609d062db.jpgo

On the way back over Cannock Chase I thought I would inject a bit of colour into the dreary January landscape. He also loves a trip out in the TR

IMG_3645.thumb.jpg.b9df1ced3b8e1efd174adfc7d0a293ef.jpgIMG_3646.thumb.jpg.914cc8a27eebbbf39a224cf7448cf6d1.jpg

Hi Andy

if it’s dry and no salt on the road I love to take the TR out. I live just by Five Ways just off the Cannock Rd. My next door neighbour has a TR4A Red. Must see the 5 sometime

Paul

Edited by Paul Hill

Paul

I am not that far away as I live  close to the town centre. Would be great to meet up at some point when the weather is better. I am doing an extension at home which includes a garage extension so the car is in storage but still local as not far from Cannock.

Andy 

Hi Andy will PM you come the Spring

Mimosa CR with Minilites.  May I salute your impeccable taste sir!

You may Sir, and I suspect you have too,if so can I see a picture.

Paul

Edited by Paul Hill

Entirely possible that I might ;)

Just a couple of local pics-now the PI system is behaving better I can take it to some of the nicer spots locally I think...

IMG_8102.jpg

IMG_8418.jpg

(Daughter in the passenger seat is a tad bigger now!)